Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Day 36 of the 40 Day Design Challenge: Natural Regency Bonnet And Beautiful Handmade Cards

A beautiful regency bonnet!
Natural color straw, silken forest green ribbon, dusky green flowers. 

I can't even begin to explain how excited I was when I finished this one. I had quite a bit of trouble with the stitching of the straw braid.  Yet, it all turned out well.  Love to hear your comments! 
Let me know what you think. :)

 And now for our featured guest, a friend of mine who makes beautiful cards!



Featured

I heartily encourage you to visit Julia's blog!  She has a lovely site and so many beautiful cards in her portfolio! Each card is so unique and beautiful! Buttons, twine, flowers, and clever sayings adorn these beauties! 

Be sure to visit her site, these make excellent gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment