Sunday, September 13, 2015

Day 34 of the 40 Day Design Challenge: American Civil War Widow Headpiece and a Family Photographer from Alberta


 Well, today I finished another historical piece.  This is a civil war fascinator-hat with matching black gloves and shawl.  Professional pictures will need to be take for this as well.  I took my inspiration from the above picture of this Victorian clothing advertisement.  I think it turned out very well, and I am looking forward to making a matching dress for this one.

And now for our featured guest,

Featured



    Alberta residents, you will love this!  This lovely photographer takes creative and elegant photos.
    I love the little lion cub! Don't you?   She also does family photos as well! Check out her Facebook     by clicking on the pictures  or by clicking on this link https://www.facebook.com/XpressionsGP
 
    Be sure to stop by and check out the other pictures she has!



No comments:

Post a Comment