Saturday, September 12, 2015

Day 33 of the 40 Day Challenge: Historical Regency Wedding Bonnet and Little girl dresses!





Well, today, I worked on perfecting my bonnet design. I began with a form and after forming the crown and brim as desired.  I trimmed the back to adjust for a neck, finishing the entire hat with a straw braid to cap the edges.   The hat is trimmed with white roses and primroses and ties with a white ribbon that ties under the chin.  This bonnet style is a completely new design.  And now for our featured guest who makes lovely little girl's clothing!



Featured




Sheena Cruz makes beautiful little dresses!  I love the ruffles and the pretty colors!  She has just began to create her line and sell.  But I encourage you to visit her facebook page to keep up to date with the latest designs!

www.facebook.com/cruzbysheenawhitlock

No comments:

Post a Comment