Thursday, August 27, 2015

Day 17 of the 40 Day Challenge: Russian Inspired Artwork and a Amazing Pottery!

Inspired by designs from Russian Folklore Story that I had in childhood, this parasol is my next painting project.  I also decided to cover the top steeple in lace as I wanted the same green lace on the top as on the edges.  I love how dark the foliage is becoming, I can feel autumn coming ~ just around the corner.  And now for our featured guest  - check out this amazing pottery!  



Featured

 
Dudgeon Pottery
              Just look at these incredible masterpieces! Sarah's hand crafted pottery is incredible.
             I love her tasteful designs and the even smoothness of her work.  You can even visit her
             studio now!  (It's this just the cutest studio? Picture below)  Of all the piece, I believe these
             fun planters are my favorite!  Visit Dudgeon Pottery at the facebook page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment