Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 16 of the 40 Day Design Challenge: A Mad Hatter Parasol & Lil' Chic Me on Etsy


A Mad Hatter Tea Party Parasol 

  The title says it all ~  The Mad Hatter's Hat ~ but I would like to add how much fun it was to come up with this design.  Instead of using a top steeple on the top of this parasol, I created an alternative design, making a fully hat on top of the Parasol!  Can you guess what the top hat is made of?     Now, for our featured guest :)

Featured

For all the children & tot photographers out there, check out this creative shop on Etsy!  Can you get over how cute these are?  I can just imagine a cutie wearing the little punkin hats holding a sign "Mommy's Little Pumpkin" .   Fall is just around the corner, so visit this shop by clicking the pictures or at her facebook link here https://www.facebook.com/lilChicMe.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature! I love all your gorgeous parasols! Today's design reminds me of when my girls were little, and we would have tea parties in the park. :)

    ReplyDelete